Co-marketing is the abbreviation of the English term "cooperative marketing" and refers to the cooperation between entities/companies/individuals with the purpose of undertaking a joint effort connected to one or more marketing activities.
Kmeet allows you to share customers between two or more partner companies using a common marketing strategy. The co-marketing activity can be varied and the only limit is linking complementary activities that can give real added value to the companies following this strategy and end customers.
Some examples of co-marketing can be those related to customer sharing in the following product categories:
- Shoes -Clothing - Fashion accessories
- Accommodationl facilities (hotels, bed and breakfast, etc.)
- Rental companies - Local producers
- Gyms - Wellness Centers - Fitness Accessories Shop
- Sports Centers - Physiotherapy Poliampulators
- Driving Schools / Nautical Schools
- Car Dealers/Boat Charter Companies
- ... ..